Saturday, August 15, 2015

Not the Original Post



Every breaking wave on the shore
Tells the next one there’ll be one more
And every gambler knows that to lose
Is what you’re really there for
Summer I was fearless
Now I speak into an answer phone
Like every falling leaf on the breeze
Winter wouldn’t leave it alone
Alone


If you go?
If you go your way and I go mine
Are we so?
Are we so helpless against the tide?
Baby every dog on the street
Knows that we’re in love with defeat
Are we ready to be swept off our feet
And stop chasing
Every breaking wave
~U2. "Every Breaking Wave"


Why Hello! I had intended to post something else, but the past days have been too much of a scramble and my batteries did not have enough juice.
The Cute Photo.
Let's hope that next week is more peaceful, since I need to find some copper tops that last at least five years.

But right now, the end of school and losing sleep because of the issues my students cause me and  grading tests and passing a 300 bullet point cleaning check has put me behind on time and sleep. I could not brush my teeth for an entire day since the sinks and mirrors had to remain spotless. At least I had a student admit to me that she was afraid to come to office hours because I was a crazy old man, so that's out of the way. I'm walking a fine line.....although I think she did mention something about sending her mother after me. The harassment these people put me through. I might need an entire day just to decompress now.

No comments:

Post a Comment